Sunday, January 18, 2009

my blabbering

Lately, Raegan is so non-stop, I barely have time to go to the bathroom. I think my daughter has more energy than anyone else on earth. Sitting still is not in her vocabulary unless she is eating and she's the world's fastest eater (which actually is every 2 hours. whole meals every 2 hours!!) We have soooooo much fun. We laugh at her and the things she does constantly. If I can figure out how, I will post some funny pics of her.

On a totally different subject, I've been having bad luck in the kitchen lately...my oven and I are just not getting along. It's probably things no one else would notice, but I am starting to notice. Baking is how I cope, think, sort things out, bring smiles to peoples faces. C'mon oven...please cooperate. I'm baking two cakes for a party we are going to this weekend. Don't let me down.

I never knew I would be talking to my oven through my blog...

No comments: